- ZFS RAIDZ read performance improvements
- Significant fairness improvements during ZFS resilver operations
- Significant zpool import speed improvements
- Replication enhancements - including self-replication
- Seval more including bug fixes.
The improved RAIDZ performances is the hybrid raidz/mirror allocator in zpool version 29.
The ZFSSA is a fantastic product with probably the best interface and analytics available. But the development seems to have stagnated a bit the last year, so have the blog post with useful information and performance comparison by the people behind it. And I still miss one feature badly; synchronous replication of datasets, continuous replication is not always good enough.